Re: Help on Free Software Song

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Help on Free Software Song
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 18:14:43 +0200

Hi,

Here comes a set of files which I hope can be useful.
Note that I have updated the lilypond source code
slightly to correspond to the current version and
look better. Since I almost never use texinfo myself,
I didn't really manage to process your example file
and verify the result. Feel free to come back with
comments, it's easy to change the line width or
font size of the file, for example.

   /Mats