parser problems gone

From: Greg Guest
Subject: parser problems gone
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 09:56:31 -0400

Thank you all, so very much.  1.5.59 compiled with no big problems and IT
WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had thought that the subversion numbers were decimal, so that 5.9 was
later than 5.59

Thanks for clearing that up.

Now my only question (for the moment) is the one my 12 year old son,
Geoffrey, asks me:

Why are you (and the GNU community) so imbued with the Confucian value of
benevolence, that you not only make great software freely available to the
world, but you also spend time helping complete newbies?

Thanks again

Greg