Re: Lilypond crashes while compiling this (correct) file...

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: Lilypond crashes while compiling this (correct) file...
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 16:00:03 +0200

Han-Wen wrote:

I get lots of "improbable" offset errors. Molecule.cc checks for
offsets that are larger than 30 cm. I changed it to 100 cm in
CVS. ... Perhaps that is the cause ?  :-)

No, but it fixed the span-bars bug :-)

It seems to work over here -- if you want, I can try to process the file.

Thanks a lot!
I'll send it to you in private tonight. (The problem is that I have only had access to my own voice (voice 20, that is) while making the c-program, and hence I'm not sure if the beginning and ending is correct. Tonight I get a chance to see the score once again).

-Rune