Re: Trill lines

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Trill lines
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 18:22:09 +0200

The edge-height property specifies the size of these
two vertical lines, so you get what you ask for.
What you probably want to do is to add some padding:

\score {
  \context Staff \notes \relative c'' {
    \property Voice.TextSpanner \set #'type = #'trill
    \property Voice.TextSpanner \set #'edge-height = #'(0 . 0)
    \property Voice.TextSpanner \override #'padding = #3.5

    \property Voice.TextSpanner \set #'edge-text =
        #'((line (music "scripts-trill") " ") . "")
    c\spanrequest \start "text" d e d \spanrequest \stop "text"

Actually, your question made find some missing information in
the documentation.

   /Mats