Re: SHEET MUSIC

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: SHEET MUSIC
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 16:39:18 +0000

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002 17:53:32 Mats Bengtsson wrote:

> Do you have some information of .kar files, I've never
> heard about them?
>
>    /Mats

All I have seen is that it is a type of midi file for
karaoke, which contains lyrics as well as midi
data.

That doesn't interest me nearly as much as the headers.
Different midi editors give different kinds of access
to them, or none.

Information is not knowledge.           Belief is not truth.
Indoctrination is not teaching.   Tradition is not evidence.
         David Raleigh Arnold   address@hidden