Re: Lilypond 1.5.60 for Windows

From: Carlos Garcia Suarez
Subject: Re: Lilypond 1.5.60 for Windows
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 11:21:47 +0200

The file I am sending has been already modified. I am not sure that the
comment I made about notes in the wrong octave was right, I discovered an
error in a change I did that trigerred a wrong melody move and fixed.

But I still see differences with the behavior of 1.4.xx. The main one  I see
is in the vertical aligment of things.  For example, the fingering notation
in this file, looks bad now where it looked nice before. Another similar
situation I have found is with the supercripts in the chord notation e.g.
A7, the seven ends up to high. But the fingering thing is the most intriging
since, it took a lot time to make look nice, now I have to re-do it somehow.

I am sending along Spanish.ly in case you want to compile the file.

Thanks

Carlos