Re: Pralls and alterations

From: Maurizio Tomasi
Subject: Re: Pralls and alterations
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:53:16 +0200 (MET DST)

> try:
>
> \score {
>    \context Staff \notes \relative g'' {
>      \key es \major
>      \property Staff.TextScript \override #'font-relative-size = #-1
>      g8.^#'(lines (music "accidentals-0")
>                   (music "scripts-turn")
>                   (music "accidentals-1"))
>      \property Staff.TextScript \revert #'font-relative-size
>      a16 bes4 r2
>    }
> }
>
> if the turn sign is now too small, then someone more clever than me will
> have to help you out... :))

Even if it is not perfect, this gives a great hint to the possible
solution. I do not know if it is possible to choose different font sizes
for each element in a '(line ...) construct, but yours should be the right
way to construct such a notation. The example above uses a big interline
spacing among the alterations and the turn, but I think there is some grob
property which can reduce it -- I will have a look at the documentation.

Thank you very much for your help, Simon! And if somebody else knows
anything about that, please let me know.

Maurizio