Re: forcing hshift

From: Han-Wen
Subject: Re: forcing hshift
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 03:56:14 +0200

address@hidden writes:
> the .ps file is fine, but ps2pdf fails, possibly because

No, this is a bug in ps2pdf. The pdf should be equal to the ps.

> % @s is force-hshift, to revert: \\sr
> fs = \property Voice.NoteColumn \override #'force-hshift = #-0.55
> sr = \property Voice.NoteColumn \revert #'force-hshift
> ih = \property Voice.NoteHead \override #'transparent = ##t
> vh = \property Voice.NoteHead \revert #'transparent

this is no longer necessary in 1.5

>       \context Staff = loconga \notes {
>               % ######## bug. Staff.instrument doesn't work with rhythm staff
>               % does work with regular staff, I jost don't have any notes
> here.

try adding Instrument_name_engraver to RhythmicStaff context.

>               pagenumber = no
>                page numbers take a full 0.5 in off the usable vertical
>               height of every page.  *No* music publisher does this, now or
> ever.

>               It's terrible.

Then send a patch.  I don't consider ly2dvi my prime responsibility.

--

Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   address@hidden   |   http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen