RhythmicStaff

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: RhythmicStaff
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 10:34:14 +0000

Han Wen:
> ........I would add a perc clef in the rhythmic staff, and wouldn't
> put single staff in a staffgroup (i.e. without bracket).

I had the perc clef.  I copied this from the .ly file
that made the dvi that made the ps that made the pdf.
I didn't notice that the clef had disappeared.

        \context RhythmicStaff = loconga \notes {
                \property Staff.instrument = "Conga"
                \clef "percussion"
                \include "cliodhna-pt5.ly"
                }

This was completely unexpected.  The clef is not in dvi

        \paper { \translator {
                        \RhythmicStaffContext
                        \consists Instrument_name_engraver
                        }

I need \consists Clef_engraver don't I?  Well, that was
quick.  :-)

Information is not knowledge.           Belief is not truth.
Indoctrination is not teaching.   Tradition is not evidence.
         David Raleigh Arnold   address@hidden