Re: multiple pieces in one score.

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: multiple pieces in one score.
Date: 24 Jun 2002 09:20:03 -0400

    Simon> The same then in the full score. Is such a thing possible with
lilypond,
    Simon> or would i have to look at latex and lilypond-book? if so, could
anybody
    Simon> give me any pointers?

I'd look at latex and lilypond-book.  Attached is a zip file with my
lilypond parts, latex file, and the makefiles that run the commands.
You should also look at the lilypond-book example
Let me (or better, the list) know if you have any questions.

There's also a fairly simple example in input/tutorial/lilbook.tex.
I thought there used to be a more complex example in input/test, but I
can't find it any more.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139