Percent repeat problems

From: Antonio PALAMA'
Subject: Percent repeat problems
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:05:03 +0200

I would like to reduce the default width of the "percent repeat" bars.
I tried to figure out which is the Property that controls this parameter
but did not find it.

I also miss a feature which was available with 1.2.17 but has disappeared
with 1.4.X i.e. to have multiple percent repeat bars to be printed as
a single bar with a number over it. Will this be restored someday?

Another feature which I deem useful is having "percent repeat"
bars or multiple bar rests printed in full but with sequential numbers
over the bars.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Best regards,

Antonio Palama'