Re: Installing lily 1.5.63 messes up abcm2ps

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: Installing lily 1.5.63 messes up abcm2ps
Date: 27 Jun 2002 17:37:18 -0400

    Atte> Does this mean it's either/or. How about you, Laura, you run both
    Atte> languages on the same box, right?

Yes, although I don't usually do abcm2ps.  In fact, I don't seem to
have abcm2ps on the machine currently.  But abctab2ps and abc2ps both
work fine.  I think Mats' point was to try:

                        unsetenv GS_LIB

                        and/or
                        unsetenv GS_FONTPATH

and see which of those will cause the abcm2ps output to become
readable.

Then if nobody changes anything, you just have to have the right
variable set for what program you're running, but probably either the
lilypond people or Jean-Francois are doing something wrong, and can
maybe be convinced to stop it.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139