Re: Installing lily 1.5.63 messes up abcm2ps

From: Atte Andre Jensen
Subject: Re: Installing lily 1.5.63 messes up abcm2ps
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 17:13:08 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Atte Andre Jensen wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
> > - Try to find out which one of the variables causes the problem.

It seems that since I succesfully ran lily at some point with the correct
path the fonts are now generated and found. I guess I'll get errors when
the next font needs to be generated, but for now ly2dvi works fine,
although "lilypond -f ps" still acts funny. I can live with this...

Thanks for all your trouble, I'll get back with more questions soon
--
love, peace & harmony
Atte