Chord layout needs fixing

From: Carlos Garcia Suarez
Subject: Chord layout needs fixing
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 17:04:00 +0200

I have mentioned this problem before, but I am providing an example now. Chords in 1.5.60 needs a fixing. Look to the attached example, the suprescript are way to separated above the chord name, specially in simple chords ast C7, the 7 should not be that high.

I have looked for a property to fix this, but I have not found a remedy.

Any ideas, beyond a software fix in a future version ?

Thanks

Carlos