Re: Location of Parser? (and EPIC journey through source code)

From: Starling
Subject: Re: Location of Parser? (and EPIC journey through source code)
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 08:46:31 -0700

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> writes:

> Starling <address@hidden> writes:

> What can I say?  Patches appreciated :-)

Oh I'd love to, if I could get it to compile.  c.c  Downloaded the CVS
source followed the lexer-gcc 3.0 rules, and got an error telling me
to downgrade my compiler.  :(  I dun' have enough space for two
versions of a compiler.

> An identifier, what do you mean?  That's something you assign to, eg,
> the foo in
>
>    foo = \notes { c }
>
> but you knew that?

Well I was under the impression those were called variables.  I'm bad
with names.

Starling