Re: small print

From: Maurizio Tomasi
Subject: Re: small print
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 11:12:29 +0200 (MET DST)

> On 4 Jul 2002, Simon Bailey wrote:
>
> > something i have seen quite often in orchestral pieces is that other
> > voices are sometimes printed in small print during rests of a certain
> > instrument.
>
>       Just so that you know, these are called "cues".
>
> --
>                 Danny.

After taking a look at the image Simon put on the web, I am not sure these
are real "cue" notes. Their purpose should be to give the player an hint
about what the other instruments are playing at the moment, while a real
"cue note" is something the player him/herself has to play.

Maybe a solution for Simon would be to use `\tiny' or `\small' within the
thread. You can have a look at these commands in ly/property-init.ly.

Maurizio