Re: two bugs (?)

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: two bugs (?)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:02:57 +0200

> hi,
>
> using lily-1.5.63.
>
> 1.) i get following warnings while using paper11.ly and printing tuplets
>
> <<<
> warning: couldn't find any font satisfying
> (#f italic medium roman -1)

Hmm, thish should be fixed in scm/font.scm

> 2.) i also get this error message, and i think this one is breaking my
> midi-output files (it seems like note-offs aren't being inserted into
> some of the voices).
>
> <<<
> Interpreting music...warning: FIXME: key change merge
> warning: FIXME: key change merge

There warnings are harmless. I guess the problem you mention
happens when you have several voices playing the same note
simultaneously in the same stave. As far as I understand,
it's not fully standardized how to do this in MIDI and
the current Lilypond output seems to work correctly with
Timidity, for example. It may be that your sound card
interprets the MIDI events differently. Could you please
send a small example so we could investigate further.

   /Mats