Re: two bugs (?)

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: two bugs (?)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:39:57 +0200

Bernard Hurley <address@hidden> writes:

> 1.  (*) text/plain          ( ) text/html
>
> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">
> <HTML>
> <HEAD>
> <META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
> <META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2653.12">
> <TITLE>RE: two bugs (?)</TITLE>
> </HEAD>
> <BODY>
>
> <P><FONT SIZE=2>You&nbsp; are probably right about the soundcards,&nbsp; I
> tend to use MIDI as MIDI,&nbsp; i.e. through&nbsp; the MIDI
> interface.&nbsp;&nbsp; It's quite easy to&nbsp; pick&nbsp; up second&nbsp;
> hand MIDI&nbsp; synths quite&nbsp; cheaply, and I've got&nbsp; lots of bits
> and pieces&nbsp; left over from&nbsp; running&nbsp; a business&nbsp; that
> sold MIDI interfaces etc.&nbsp;&nbsp; That was back&nbsp; in the days&nbsp;
> when&nbsp; everyone's computer worked differently.</FONT></P>

Could you please avoid posting embedded duplicates of your messages in
(pseudo) html?

Greetings,
Jan.

It's also custom and polite not to post (pseudo) HTML messages or
embedded duplicates in (pseudo) HTML, to a mailing list, such as this
one.  It is annoying, and takes up unneccesary space in the archive.
Don't worry about it this time, but please take care of it before your

If you are using Microsoft Outlook (Express), you can send normal
plain text messages by clicking through the menus
Tools/Options/Send/Mail Sending Format/Plain Text, with options:

    Set Message format as MIME, set "Encode text using:" to None.
    Set Automatically wrap text at 70, and > is used to indent
    original text.

Easy instructions for various email clients can be found at:
   http://helpdesk.rootsweb.com/listadmins/plaintext.html