Re: stumped and impatient

From: mrmoo
Subject: Re: stumped and impatient
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 13:16:11 +0000

I looked up in the docs about other ways to invoke lilypond, and

tried
"lilypond -fps mynewfile.ly"
and at least it generated a

"mynewfile.ps" but when I viewed it (gv mynewfile.ps &) I got a
staff
with a letter `j' for a treble (violin) clef and the noteheads
all were
dollar-signs.  (They were also in the wrong octave and
spaced in a way
that I would consider undesirable, but I'm sure
there are directives
in the descr. lang. that will fix this once I
learn more what I'm
doing...)
Since my Linux box doesn't have a
printer right now, I'm
going to have to copy the "mynewfile.ps" to a
floppy and  see if it
prints correctly from GhostView on my Windows
machine at work.
--

Feel the power of the penguin at

http://www.libranet.com