Figured bass: + and \

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Figured bass: + and \
Date: 19 Jul 2002 00:08:27 +0200

Hi,

Having recently upgraded to lilypond 1.5.68 (debian unstable package),
I was trying the figured bass context (which would be by the way very
usefull for me). I have a question: Is it possible to have plus sign,
like this:
   4+
   2
and an overstrike \ sign (as in the textscript #'(columns (overstrike "6")
"/")) ?

I tried something like
<2 4++>
which gave me a 'x' double sharp.
   4x
   2

Looking at parser.yy, it seems that the only possible bass figure modifiers
are - + !, which only affect the alteration, as described in the documentation.

Thank you for your help.
Best regards,
Nicolas