Re: Figured bass: + and \

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: Figured bass: + and \
Date: 19 Jul 2002 12:27:29 +0200

Here is a scan of what I was painfully trying to describe:
http://nicolas.sceaux.free.fr/mutopia/detail_6_barre.png
there is a little \ over the 6 (not /, my mistake).

Here is another scan, with the + symbol:
http://nicolas.sceaux.free.fr/mutopia/detail_plus.png

Nicolas

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 00:42:23 +0200, tu as dit :