Re: question

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: question
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:00:49 +0000

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002 19:33:12 Simon Bailey wrote:
> hi,
>
> does anybody have any idea what exactly an ebrocono is? i know it's a
> brass instrument, and its fairly historic (19th century), but i have
> no
> idea exactly what it is.

Ebro is Hebrew isn't it? Cono is cone, I suppose. It isn't ebrocorno?
Sounds like
some kind of Shofar, which would make it high, unless you are
talking about a *really big* ram.

It wasn't in my music dictionary.

Information is not knowledge.           Belief is not truth.
Indoctrination is not teaching.   Tradition is not evidence.
         David Raleigh Arnold   address@hidden