Re: building documentation

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: building documentation
Date: 11 Aug 2002 09:28:02 -0400

    Atte> is there another way to get the documentation (for 1.5.63)
    Atte> for instance a tarball?  Or am I 99% safe to read it on the
    Atte> website for the latest/greatest?

I always read it on the website.  I assume people changing it believe
they're making improvements.  And at this stage of the release, there
aren't a lot of new features being added (I hope).

That is, the documentation for 1.5.71 may well be different from that
for 1.5.63, but it will most likely be because features introduced
before 1.5.63 are now being documented, not because many features were
introduced between 1.5.63 and 1.5.71.

    Atte> Guess that would be here, huh?
    Atte>

http://lilypond.org/development/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond-internals/lilypond-internals.html