slur/phrasingslur collision

From: Atte Andre Jensen
Subject: slur/phrasingslur collision
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 20:26:24 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

In the following piece (wrote by me!) there are some collisions between
slurs and phrasing slurs, that I'm trying to avoid. Using \slurDown
doesn't count :-) Looked at the slur interface, and thought the
control-points or a combination of beautiful/de-uglify-parameters could
solve it, but I can't get them to react. Are they broken and if not; could
someone supply a short example of how to get them going?

The only thing that seemed to help was y-free, but that also leaves space
at the attachments, which I'd rather not.

Or is there a completely different approach to this, that I didn't see?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte