Fw: Lilypon-book and pdftex question

From: Carlos
Subject: Fw: Lilypon-book and pdftex question
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 22:26:13 +0200

---sorry I did not turn off html before ---- here it goes again

I am trying to use lilypond-book with pdftex.

The way I use pdftext is to launch it from a Miktex a Windows interface and
editor for the Latex family wich runs very nicely.

I have done lilypond-book on a .tex file and then taken the .latex file and
the lily-xxxxxx.tex file and try to run it from my shell and it does not go.

Is there a way to take the lily-xxxx.tex file and simply input into the main
.tex file?

Do I need a package declaration or something? or does pdftex understand all
what is inside the lily-xxxxxxxx.tex file ?

Here is a transcription of my original file and the log

\documentclass[a4paper,12pt,oneside, titlepage]{book}

\usepackage[pdftex]{graphicx} % para incluir gráficos

\begin {document}

\chapter {Lilypond try}

Vamos a ver si es posible insertar archivos de Lipyond en el texto

\begin[26pt]{lilypond}

c' d' e' f' g'2 g'2

\end{lilypond}

\end{document}

=============== and this the log
Chapter 1.

! Undefined control sequence.

l.8 {\preLilypondExample

\input lily-1415224753.tex \postLilypondExample

?

! Emergency stop.

l.8 {\preLilypondExample

\input lily-1415224753.tex \postLilypondExample

End of file on the terminal!

No pages of output.

Thanks for any help

Carlos