Re: alignment of artificial harmonics

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: alignment of artificial harmonics
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 20:25:20 -0700

On Sun, 18 Aug 2002 13:21:33 +0200
Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> wrote:
> address@hidden writes:
> > I'm not certain if this is a bug or not, but trying to write aritifical
> > harmonics (for the cello, not guitar) results in the top note of the
> > pair being too far to the left.
>
> Does this help?

Yes, thanks.  Setting the \context Thread did it.  :)

I'll add this to the manual once I'm done proofreading the stuff
that's already there.  (if it's already in the "tips" section, I may
just try to organize that section to make it easier to search for
stuff -- maybe a "tips for writing for strings", "tips for early
music", "tips for chords", etc.)

Cheers,
- Graham