Re: tab

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: tab
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:01:40 +0000

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:46:30 Rune Zedeler wrote:

> Currently we are discussing how the syntax and semantics for ENTERING
> (not DISPLAYING) string information - in particular which string is the
> first and which is the last.

Again, I wish more people would back me up on the main issue:

The first string on any instrument that has a neck is the one
closest to the left hand.

If the entry syntax does not
reflect this, it will drive people crazy.

Information is not knowledge.           Belief is not truth.
Indoctrination is not teaching.   Tradition is not evidence.
         David Raleigh Arnold   address@hidden