Bar Spacing and Jobim.

From: rsff
Subject: Bar Spacing and Jobim.
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 20:23:52 +0000

Hey Guys,

How do I get one bar to have a larger space? I have two chords in this one
bar, and they are almost on top of each other. . . .

Actually, there shouldn't there be "springs" in the ChordNames Context as
well? And shouldn't they influence the Springs in the Staff Context???? This
would prevent things such as Chords being on top of each other. Wouldn't itt?
(Am I using the right terminology?)

Fabio

PS: It just occured to me that Jobim's name is actually:
"Antonio Carlos Brasileiro de Almeida Jobim"

(yeah, In Brasil we have this tradition of long names. . . . You should see
how long the names of the Portuguese King's son, Dom Pedro I is. It takes
about 5 lines in the dictionary. . . .  :-p