Re: Lilypond-book: producing the score alone with no paper

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Lilypond-book: producing the score alone with no paper
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 22:19:15 +0200

> Problem is: Acrobar reader of pdftex can not  read the file, it has some
> problem with the box I think. I have tried with a few files and it the
> same.It starts reading the file and the Acrobat or pdftex produces that
> mesage that can not read the file.

Try the file http://www.s3.kth.se/~matsb/hymn.pdf
It's produced from your example file using:

lilypond-book hymn.tex
epstopdf lily-*.eps
pdflatex hymn.latex

and displays nicely at least on my Acrobat Reader.
(You may want to add some newlines in the original
file to get better placement of the score.)

   /Mats