Re: Lilypond-book: producing the score alone with no paper

From: Carlos
Subject: Re: Lilypond-book: producing the score alone with no paper
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 22:46:41 +0200

I can read your pdf allright, it comes a bit strange in the layout, but
that's ok. Unfourtunately this does not solve my problem.

Attached is the pdf file it generates. It is small enough so I thought I
could email it.

I think it has something to do with the conversion for, even with GS View I
can ask to show the box and it shows the right box, i.e. just the score.

The, what is wrong?

Thanks very much

Carlos