Re: Possible bug.

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: Possible bug.
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 23:21:05 +0000

I haven't put triplets in ptfilter.sed yet because I'm
doing something else now, but you shouldn't find it
difficult to do exactly what you want with simple substitution.
Probably you don't want to use the backslash though.  You could,
but it's confusing and you would have to make sure that
there was a space after \tr so your \transpose command or
\trill wouldn't be bent out of shape.

Sly.txt.gz is in the archives.

Information is not knowledge.           Belief is not truth.
Indoctrination is not teaching.   Tradition is not evidence.
         David Raleigh Arnold   address@hidden