Re: Install probs.

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Install probs.
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 18:28:54 +0200

Please keep the discussion on the mailing list, for the
benefit of yourself since get access to the collected
expertise and for the benefit of others who experience
similar problems.

> Mats,
>       Thanx for the quick reply. Even using bash I get the syntax error:
>
>               ./configure: syntax error at line 1423: 'DATADIR=$'
> unexpected.

Strange! I hope 'ksh configure' works, so you don't
have to edit the script manually.

> Can you give an example of the LDFLAGS and CPPFLAGS where they look at
> multiple directories?

export LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/lib -L/extras/solaris/lib"
export CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include -I/extras/include"

   /Mats