New user with questions.

From: Weintraub, Keith [EM]
Subject: New user with questions.
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 07:30:03 -0400

Folks,
    I finally got lilypond built on Solaris 2.8 and now I have some
questions.

- How do I tell lilypond-book where to find ".ly" files. I tried to use the
12pt option and I get an error that says that lilypond can't find
paper12.ly.

- Is there a way in lilypond-book to have no measure bar lines?

- In lilypond (not -book) I would like to create multiple lines like the
following:  a G-clef, no time signature, no bar lines, 8 whole notes (with
accidentals) and then another G-clef where I would put the key-sinature and
then a new line. I know how to get rid of the time-sig, but I seem only be
able to put a clef at the end of the first line. I can't figure out how to
put the key signature in at the end since lily won't let me put a new plain
(cmajor) clef on the next line with no notes in between.

Thanx in adance,
KW