Blank paper (again!)

From: Maurizio Tomasi
Subject: Blank paper (again!)
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 14:09:29 +0200 (CEST)

Hello to everybody! It is some time I do not write to this list
(going to holydays...).

I read Karl Berry's e-mail about printing music pages with Lilypond. At

<www.geocities.com/zio_tom78/scoremaker.html>

you can download my "Score Maker" program for printing music pages (i.e.
pages with empty staves on it). It works under Windows 95/98/2000 and is
no longer mantained, but I think Karl could find it useful (I use it
regularly). It is freely downloadable, as well as its source code.

Regards
Maurizio