Re: retry

From: Atte Andre Jensen
Subject: Re: retry
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 23:58:46 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, Graham Percival wrote:

> On Thu, 05 Sep 2002 19:51:14 +0200 (CEST)
> Atte Andre Jensen <address@hidden> wrote:
> > 1) there's a bug in the textspanner (or I'm brain dead...)
>
> Could you make a smaller example?  I glanced at your previous email
> http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/lilypond-user/2002-September/002423.html
> , but your example is too long (and I'm not very familiar with
> textspanners).

Well I'll try over the weekend, but it seems it's a combination of several
things. If I remove one voice the problem is either gone or almost gone.
And I can't get the bug going in the first line, my guess is because of
the indent. Another guess; it seems to me the problem is triggered by the
high beam on the first note after the textspanner...

Anyways, as I said; I'll try to make a shorter example.

Maybe meanwhile one of the coders would care to take a look...

> > 2) which list should one use for bug reports?
>
> If you're certain that it's an actual bug, and not just something that
> isn't working, then send it to address@hidden

Then that's too early. My self confidence is not that great yet...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte