Re: Timing_engraver and \remove - \consists in general

From: William R Brohinsky
Subject: Re: Timing_engraver and \remove - \consists in general
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 22:36:18 -0400

Uhhhn.

I was doing fairly well, between your response and Laura's and Rune's of
starting to understand this all. Now I've gone braindead again. Perhaps
it's driving 9 hours that did it, but this change leaves me with a bunch
of questions I'd like to get cleared up before I post the source for
odhecaton47.ly:

Is this new code effective in 1.6.0, or should I have upgraded by now,
or is it in CVS only at this point?

What's actually happening here?

That having been asked, I do want to stress that I'm overjoyed at the
help I've been getting on what is obviously a rare situation, very
important to my project, but probably insignificant in the larger
Lilypond world: I appreciate this beyond my ability to verbalize it!

Thank you all!
raybro