Re: retry

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: retry
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 15:27:53 +0200

address@hidden writes:
> Well I'll try over the weekend, but it seems it's a combination of several
> things. If I remove one voice the problem is either gone or almost gone.
> And I can't get the bug going in the first line, my guess is because of
> the indent. Another guess; it seems to me the problem is triggered by the
> high beam on the first note after the textspanner...

There was some weirdness with how text-spanners were attached to
notes. I've fixed this in CVS (note that it will probably break some
text-spanner adjustments if they were carefully tuned for the buggy
behavior.)

I also fixed the y-offset of the tuplet brackets.

--

Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   address@hidden   |   http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen