Re: lilypond emacs mode?

From: Atte Andre Jensen
Subject: Re: lilypond emacs mode?
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 11:09:19 +0200 (CEST)

On 6 Sep 2002, superk wrote:

> however, i'm used to using emacs mode such as XML/SGML in a DocBook
> environment. is there such a mode i could use for lilypond and how could
> i install/run it please?

What you need should be included with lily and already on your computer.
Since you don't write what os you're using I don't know where the files
exactly would be. Anyways: I have these four files in my .elisp folder:

/home/atte/.elisp/lilypond-font-lock.el
/home/atte/.elisp/lilypond-indent.el
/home/atte/.elisp/lilypond-init.el
/home/atte/.elisp/lilypond-mode.el

And the following two lines in my .emacs

(load-library "lilypond-mode.el")
(add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.ly$" . LilyPond-mode))

You also need gv installed, but you prob already use that...

Hope this helps

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte