Re: font (?) help request

From: Alex Langley
Subject: Re: font (?) help request
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 09:45:32 -0700

Actually, there seem to be two workarounds:

1) use the lilypond-profile that comes with building from 1.6.2 source
on Linux (this creates the TEXMF variable among other things)
2) use -P as you said, then convert separately to PDF.

So, perhaps the cygwin installation needs to have those
startup scripts added.  I certainly didn't know about them
until building from scratch.

Alex