Re: tab

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: tab
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 01:47:33 +0200

address@hidden writes:
> We just want to be able to pass a value to things already
> identifiable.  Of course lily would choke on a stem length
> two inches long.  So what?  You are assuming that we are
> total gluttons for punishment.  'Taint so.

You have the perspective of a well-behaved user. I have the
perspective of the developer that gets to deal with the bugreports of
other users, and has to watch the reputation of LilyPond in general.
Since you are still arguing over this, I'll give you the quick
summary: I think it is a bad idea. I'm not going to do it, and I'm not
going allow it.

Discussion closed.

--

Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   address@hidden   |   http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen