Re: Landscape paper

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Landscape paper
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 14:15:19 +0200

Note that ps2pdf handles the file correctly, even though
gv has some troubles to show the correct bounding box in
the correct orientation.

Han-Wen and Jan, is there any nice way to automatically
switch \vsize and \hsize if orientation=landscape in
Lilypond? The problem is that these settings are done
in the initialization files and I can't figure out how
to call Scheme to be able to do a conditional setting
(ly-get-paper-variable needs a grob as input).

   /Mats