Trying to install on MacOS X 10.2

From: Paul Dumais
Subject: Trying to install on MacOS X 10.2
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 14:42:14 -0400

Hello,

I'm trying to install lilypond on my mac (MacOS X 10.2).  The
"Developper Tools" have been installed properly.  I'm carefully
following these instructions taken from
http://lilypond.org/stable/Documentation/topdocs/out-www/INSTALL.html#TOC20

> MacOS X
>
> LilyPond is available through fink, in the unstable cvs distribution.
>
> You need to:
>
>     * Get the Fink package manager from http://fink.sourceforge.net
>     * Get the Lilypond package description by enabling the
>     "unstable" tree in fink and executing fink selfupdate-cvs.
>
> Then do:
>
> fink install lilypond-unstable
>
> That's it! The command should compile and install all LilyPond
> prerequisites (python, TeX, X11, ghostscript) and then LilyPond
> itself.

...but when I issue the command "fink install lilypond-unstable" I get
the message:

> Information about 1284 packages read in 0 seconds.
>
> pkg lilypond  version unstable
> Failed: no matching version found for lilypond

Any help will be appreciated!

--
Paul