"Firstpagefill?"

From: Olav
Subject: "Firstpagefill?"
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 13:19:55 +0200

Thank you grahAm for the enlightening answer to my previous question.

Now that I make a full first page of the score and HaraKiris of the next
pages, the natural follow up is: is there something like the lastpagefill
which can be used for the first page.  If I set  the

\property Staff.minimumVerticalExtent = #'(-3 .3)

.. then I get two systems per page on page 2 and so on.  But this also
shrinks the first page, which now has only one system (because there all
instruments are printed, playing or not), so that it gets very ugly.

Is there a way to strech the first page system  (more space between staves)
so that it fits the paper?

Olav Gundersen