Re: Extender lines combined with slurs

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Extender lines combined with slurs
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 17:42:56 +0200

I don't know what version you get on SuSE, what does lilypond -v say?
Also, it is easier to answer your question if you send a short example
of what you have tried.

Assuming that you use \addlyrics, my only guess is that you have a
very old version of Lilypond. In that case, it might be that you
have to set
\property Score.automaticMelismata = ##t
manually (it has been the default for a long time).
Please use the documentation corresponding to your program
version, it should be included in the RPM in some form
(possibly in a separate documentation package).

   /Mats