Re: \grace & paper11

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: \grace & paper11
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:54:17 +0200

Grace notes don't work in 11pt size, since there is no smaller
note size than 11pt to use for the grace notes. Your problems
are probably due to this limitation.

An alternative if you really want a small note size, is to
typeset the music for A3 paper and reduce the produced
postscript, see the recent discussion about A5 paper in
the list archives.

   /Mats