Re: acute' accent!

From: Minh A. Hoang
Subject: Re: acute' accent!
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 08:40:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi David,
Thank you very much for your reply. Actually, I also guessed that it
was LaTeX problem and I tried the same text in a standard tex document.
Everything works fine in this case. Coming back to .ly file, we get the
same problem even with any character rather than "i", e.g.
title = "Du kich s\'{o}ng Thao " ...
I am sorry for bothering you with this sort of thing. It's just because
in my mother tongue language, without coherent accent, a word can be
misunderstood in a disastrous manner :)
Best,

-Minh
Informatics Institute