Re: acute' accent!

From: Simon Bailey
Subject: Re: acute' accent!
Date: 19 Sep 2002 18:11:17 +0200

try including the relevant language package for latex in the \paper{}
block:

\paper {
  language = "[babel language package]"
}

might work, might not work... :o) i haven't tried it or needed it, as
german umlauts are accepted without using any weird latex shorthand. you
might want to try just entering the ascii characters instead of the
latex code:

\header {
title="á é í ó ú Ù Ò Ì È À Á É Í Ó Ú ù ò ì è à "
}

\score {
\notes {a b c d }
}