Re: Grouping notes

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Grouping notes
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 13:13:06 -0700

On Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:10:13 +0000 (CEST)
Collin Rogowski <address@hidden> wrote:
> It seems that I cannot use slurs to bind notes and rests. And second (which is

I'm certain that it's possible to get around that somehow, although it might not
be easy.
(one idea is that you could use invisible notes for the rests)

> more severe) I need a grouping-hierachy. So I need to be able to do more than
> one level of grouping...

You could try using phrasing slurs -- that would give you two levels of
grouping.

> Here is a little ASCII-picture of what I am trying to do:
>
>    c c r    c c r     c c r   c c r           <--- notes
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Unfortunately I can't give very good help on this matter, but what I can give,
I gave.  :)

Cheers,
- Graham