Staves/Voices question

From: Jule Slootbeek
Subject: Staves/Voices question
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 13:57:43 -0400

Hi

I'm typesetting an choral (Solo + SATB) arrangement of "Sometimes I feel like a motherless child" and sofar i have typeset most of the part individually

solo =
        \notes
        {...}

etc.

my question is if that the song starts out for 10 measures with the soloist. and then the Tenors and Basses come in.

Is there a way to leave the tenor and bass bars out until the 10th measure, so the piece starts for 10 mm with only soloist and piano, then at measure 10 the tenor and bass bar are added.

any ideas?

Jule

Jule Slootbeek