RE: ps output looks like junk

From: Scott Ainsworth
Subject: RE: ps output looks like junk
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:05:14 -0400

I had once this problem because my Lilypond setup (using cygwin) causes
the generated fonts to be put in a subdirectory of my working directory
(i.e. .../scores/dpi600).  So, even though I ran the 'clean-fonts.sh'
script, the generated fonts remained.  Deleting the dpi600 directory
forces the generated fonts to be recreated and solves the problem.

Scott Ainsworth